Tuesday, April 1, 2014

For Your Glory


If you are looking for an uplifting and/or motivational Christian song, you should listen to Tasha Cobbs, “For Your Glory”.

In this song, Ms. Cobbs is pleading to the Lord. For your glory, I will do anything.

Have you ever pleaded with the Lord for something? Did you want to be used  for his glory, or was it for your own personal desire?

As a believer, I have found myself desperately waiting to hear from the Lord. Pleading, over and over, just to understand and/or get conformation about certain things in my life.
This later would lead to fear, frustration, and at times, me questioning myself.

Has the Lord forgotten about me? Is He no longer hearing my heart cry?

Ms. Cobbs tells us in her song, to get to the Lord's glory, she is willing to go through some difficult situations. Like crossing the hottest desert and/or traveling near or far. She understand that when she reaches His glory, she will find peace, joy, and love.

Are you willing to go through some difficulties to get to the His glory?

Today, someone needs to know that the Lord hears your cry. And as bad as you want to be in the His present, He wants to be in yours as well. And what's amazing about the Lord, He is willing to cross the hottest deserts and travel near and far, just to see you.
What an amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment